1st Day: Arrival to Buenos Aires (Ezeiza International Airport). Reception by a representative who will assist you through gun control and customs, Ground transfer to the hunting area. Arrival at the lodge, lunch, time to rest and equipment preparation. Pigeon & dove shooting dinner.
2nd to 3rd Days:
Breakfast and morning duck hunt. Lunch and afternoon perdiz, dove & pigeon shooting.4th Day: Breakfast and early morning duck hunt. Lunch and transfer back to the International Airport of Ezeiza or to the City of Buenos Aires.
Price of the Package: $2,400 per hunter. This package is applied to groups with a minimum of four hunters.
- Full services of professional hunter and staff
- First class lodging in private Estancia
- Meals, soft drinks, beer and open bar
- Daily transportation to and from the hunting area in 4 wheel drive vehicles.
- Airfare and charter fees
- Accommodations prior and after the hunt
- Ground transportation (round trip) from the International Airport of Ezeiza to the lodge ($900 per group)
- Duck shells: $14 per box of 25 shells
- Gun rental: $60 per shotgun per day
- Gratuities: Suggested $30 per hunter per day for field staff plus $30 for house staff
- Hunting licenses: $150 per hunter
Duck Species: Rosy – Billed Pochard, White Faced Paintail, White Faced Tree Duck, Brown Tree Duck, Shoveler, Southern Widgeon, Cinnamon Teal.
Contact us at 830-775-6481or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org