Summertime doesn't usually mean hunting...That's not the case at Indianhead Ranch!
Click the photos to view Indianhead Camps slideshow
Indianhead Ranch is 10,000 acres estate, privately owned and operated with 25+ different species of native and exotic game and is located in Del Rio, Texas, in Val Verde County.
Indianhead Ranch has been rated one of the Top 3 exotic game ranches in Texas.
During the summer, Indianhead Ranch turns into a Summer Camp for teenagers from around the globe, offering 4 different types of camps (coed) over 1 or 2 weeks.
Learning shoudn't be limited to a classroom...
"Indianhead Camps provide the best possible learning experience in the Lone Star State. Whether it is shooting skills, outdoor survival, archery, camping, hunting and hunter education, living history or learning about Texas Native landscapes - kids get real experiences, and for that - they get real great memories, too!"
Steve Hall, Education DirectorOf the Texas Parks and Wildlife
The Camp Mission is to educate your teenager in wildlife conservation by:
- Expanding their knowledge in gun safety
- Learning practical camping, hunting and survival skills
- Enjoying the outdoors and wildlife
- Discovering the world of hunting by harvesting one trophy.
- Becoming a hunter by obtaining a Texas Hunter Certification (hunting license), & Bow Certification.
For more information about camp dates, prices, and registration, visit: