There are more than 700,000 new hunters that attend mandatory hunter education courses each year. There are also more than 70,000 volunteer instructors and program administrators in North America making the organization the second largest volunteer group outside of volunteer firemen.
Each student receives a copy of the Hunter’s Hand book as an adjunct training aid for use in the classroom. Each copy also contains an entry form for students and instructors to enter the drawing to win the dream hunt of a lifetime.
Three students, a parent or guardian, and two instructors are chosen to participate in the once in a lifetime event at Indianhead Ranch. As you well know, we have created some incredible memories for our winners in the past!
We are in need of additional sponsor support to keep this event going as there are countless expenses involved in terms of airfare for winners, taxidermy, television crew costs, and of course, all the costs associated with Indianhead hosting the hunt.
We have been fortunate in the past that we have had support from Cabela’s, Houston Safari Club Foundation, Indianhead Ranch, Inc., Mzuri Foundation, and Safari Club International.
Our sponsors receive the following promotional consideration in addition to being a part of an event that is critical key in promoting our hunting heritage:
1. Listing in the full page Ad in the Hunter’s Handbook that is received by more than 700,000 new hunters annually.
2. Stories and promotional news in the Hunter & Shooting sports Educational Journal that is received by the 70,000 instructors, administrators and industry professionals.
4. Inclusion in individual State newsletters where students or instructors are winners.
5. Credit on Television for being an event sponsor. 2012 airings appear on NBC Sports on American Outdoors, Fox sports South, Fox sports Net FL, FSN North, Lone Star sports, AMG TV, and 24/7 streaming at www.outdooraction.com. These channels are seen in ore than 124 million households throughout the USA.
6. Sponsors providing logos will also be stitched on winner’s vests so that they appear during the entire filming of the show.
7. Sponsor’s Mission Statement will be printed with Logo and website address in Hunter’s handbook, received by nearly 800,000 annually.
Sponsorship Request any Amount between $6,000 and $18,000.
The Dream Hunt will Occur the last weekend of October 2012.
Thank you for your consideration as a Sponsor for the 2012 IHEA Heritage Hunt of a Life Time at Indianhead Ranch.
Contact Indianhead Ranch at 830-775-6481 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org